Sunday, September 24, 2023

Culinary Passion


 Cooking up with Carrots


I enjoy cutting up my carrots in thin slices. 


I usually dip sliced carrots into a hot soup or when making omelets. Sometimes I shred carrots into a salad, but rarely. I prefer to enjoy the softness of carrots after they have been steamed inside a hot soup.


Healthy Nutrition


Carrots are a fantastique source of Vitamin A, Vitamin K, potassium, calcium, and magnesium


Carrots are low in fat, protein, and sodium.

Carrots keep cholesterol low, protects eyesight, and improves dental health through its carotenoids as well as beta carotene contained in carrots. (Source: Malia Frey, certified health coach)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Influence of others Touch our Hearts

  Source: ITV Cherish those Special Moments that Shape Your Motivation In our quest to fill our life with self love and inspiration, let us ...